Friday, January 29, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge

Robin over at My Pink Stamper has posted a challenge on her blog to make something using your favorite color and black. I had a bit of a hard time to decide what my favorite color is. I know what color I don't like but I pretty much like all of the other colors. I finally decided on blue, that's usually my go to color so it must be favorite right? I've never done a challenge before I guess because I always though that they would be too hard. This was so easy though. Once I chose my favorite color and found the papers the card came together so fast! It was super simple easy as well. The only cut that I made on the card was the "Celebrate" on the front. The rest were all made using my paper trimmer. Basically the entire card is made of squares, it doesn't get much easier than that. Anyways here is my card. Thank you for taking the time to look!
The black on the card is looking a little brown in the photo, that's a little disappointing. Oh well, you'll have to take my word on it being black, lol! The camera also didn't pick up the glitter. The parts on the strip that look white are actually silver glitter.

3 comments:

  1. I bet this card is gorgeous IRL...sometimes the camera doesn't pick up things as well as the eye does. It looks great even though your camera didn't pick up it's true beauty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I can imagine the true color combo. Very rich looking. Great job!

    ReplyDelete