Tuesday, February 16, 2010

For You

Let's try this again. I got the entire post typed and then clicked to add an image and all my Internet Explorer windows closed. I did a test cut last night of the triangle background found in the Wild Card book. I wasn't sure about the cut or what to use it for so I cut it using Georgia Pacific cardstock from Walmart. This stuff is great for crafting. It's acid free and SO cheap. You can get a whole package for something like $6 (I might be a little off on the price, it's still cheap whatever the price is) Anyways, once I got it cut I really liked it and ended up making a card using it. I paired it with blue and brown which is a color combo I really like. The strip and oval on the front are also cut from Wild Card, I think it's the page with the little gift boxes on it. The sentiment also comes from Wild Card but I have no idea what page. I like to take different cuts and mix it up for different cards. The inside just says Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment