Sunday, February 7, 2010

February Calendar

I didn't much crafting done this weekend :( that's okay though because my plan is to get lots done over the next two weeks. Especially the week of Feb. vacation. Since I'm lucky enough to work in a school I get the added bonus of a week off in Feb. I used this weekend to get all the major house work done like cleaning the oven and fridge and shampooing the rugs so that I can use most of Feb. break for crafting. Really looking forward to that. I don't have anything new to post today but I do have the pictures for the February layout on my calendar. I think the picture for the top portion still needs something but I can't decide what so I'm leaving it as it is for now. Here are the pictures. Make sure to check back often over the next couple weeks, hopefully there will be lots of new things to post.


No comments:

Post a Comment